Indo PRO trampoline scooter
INDO Pro tramp scooter features a number of HUGE improvements on the original model:
- Revolutionary new Headset and compression system for the worlds fastest and smoothest headset, to enable maximum ability to land tricks
- Total Weight Increased to 1.4kgs to still be light enough to practice tricks but heavy enough to feel more like a normal stunt scooter
- Deck Size Increase to suit real life scooter decks and bigger setups
- Deck is larger, heavier, stiffer and more durable
- Bar Height and Width Increased to suit real life scooter bars suits for the pro/advanced rider or taller riders
- New High-Quality softer hand grips, like pro level rider stunt scooter grips
- Electric Blue and Gold Details in the finish
Indo Pro is a perfect tramp scooter for more advanced riders to train and exercise tricks on trampoline or indoor surfaces. PRO version gives more control for tricks.
Indo PRO is heavier (1,4 kg). It is now perfect compromise for lightweight indoor training and feel of normal trick scooter. The center of gravity of the PRO scooter is lower other models.
Handlebar and Deck
74cm high and 54cm wide handlebar is attached to the bigger, heavier, and stiffer PRO Deck. The scooter is equipped with the INDO Compression system, making bars spins, buttercups and mid-air catches even easier than they were with the INDO X70 series.
The trampoline scooter has a patented foam deck which is safe and do not damage the mat of your trampoline.
INDO Compression system
To maximize the speed, Indo PRO includes fast MO-P003 headset bearings for the fast and flawless rotation.
Compared to X70 models, the handgrips are also on pro level. Soft and comfortable handgrips finalize the product.
Sizes of tramp scooter
The 67 cm size of the trick scooter fits best for users over 150 cm. For smaller users check this product.
Inside the package
– Foam deck
– Mounting kit
- Handlebar, height 74 cm & width 53cm
- Weight 1,5 kg
- Package size 80cm x 20cm x 5cm
Stop thinking how to make a trampoline scooter – here’s one that is safe and ready to roll!
There are no reviews yet.