Spinchboard solo hybrid – hangboard
Spinchboard solo Hybrid by Max Climbing unique combination of two material wood and resin. The compination of two materials allows you to do your long training routines on the skin-friendly wooden surface, while normal climbing hold textured surface on most challenging slopers give extra grip.
The board looks also really good.
The solo hybrid is mounted with two m10 bolts or screws. The two-bolt mounting allows you to spin the board between different two modes, easy and hard. You can attach it normally for the hard mode slopers and pockets, and you can attach it upside down for the easy slopers and pockets, more suited for warming up.
You can mount the hangboard to Basewood and you already have training gyms anywhere.
- Reliable, challenging PU resin slopers, combined with ergonomic skin-friendly wooden pockets for long training sessions.
- Switch between easy and hard mode by flipping it upside down
- 4 levels of slopers
- 4 levels of difficulty per pocket type
- Two-bolt or screw-on mounting
- Spinchboard Solo Hybrid fingerboard
- 2 x M10 bolts , 2 x T-nuts, 6 x screws and 6 x plugs
- Weight 1,9 kg
- Size 66 x 14 x 4 cm