Spinchboard solo – hangboard
Spinchboard solo by Max Climbing is made from resin The climbing hold texture gives more grip than wood and is very good for your wallet.
The solo hybrid is mounted with two m10 bolts or screws. The two-bolt mounting allows you to spin the board between different two modes, easy and hard. You can attach it normally for the hard mode slopers and pockets, and you can attach it upside down for the easy slopers and pockets, more suited for warming up.
You can mount the hangboard to Basewood and you already have training gyms anywhere.
- Switch between easy and hard mode by flipping it upside down
- 4 levels of slopers
- 4 levels of difficulty per pocket type
- Two-bolt or screw-on mounting
- Spinchboard Solo fingerboard
- 2 x M10 bolts , 2 x T-nuts, 6 x screws and 6 x plugs
- Weight 1,9 kg
- Size 66 x 14 x 4 cm