Max Climbing – Rockblob
Max Climbing´s Rockblob is a hollow 95mm diameter ball, which is a training device every climber, whether you’re a pro or a beginner. You can use the Rockblob in these ways:
- With the rope through the hold: swing and hang.
- Without the rope: mount the holds on the wall just like a normal hold, using the appropriate bolts.
- Pull your rope through the ball and fix it with a carabiner into a loop: now you have a rotating round hold or you can use it as a hanging pocket.
The rope length adjusters allow you to quickly change the rope length for various exercises. For instance:
- Training with uneven loads by hanging one hold higher than the other.
- Push-up exercises with your hands on the Rockblobs offer a great challenge, activating your stabilizing muscles and fore-arms.
- Suspension trainer setup in order to train your antagonists and work on your posture.
The Rockblob is a great solution for your mobile climbing gym or as a warm-up tool. You can easily take them on a travel, to a crag, to a competition or simply to the gym and suspend them to a tree branch, truss or indoor climbing wall, using the appropriate accessories.
- 2 x Rockblob holds
- 2 x rope + rope adjuster + carabiner
There are no reviews yet.