Power band resistance band
Power bands are very durable heavy duty resistance bands. The bands are fantastic for increasing strength and power.
Power bands are excellent for multiple uses for example for stretching, warm-up routines, joint mobility. Use the band with combination other equipment you can add dynamic resistance as the resistance of the band is goes up dynamically when it is stretched. Connected to the end of barbells and anchor points near the floor (usually on a squat rack), they add additional resistance to exercises such as squats, deadlifts and bench presses.
They are loop shaped. Each have 104 cm loop and total length of 208 cm. These power fitness bands are made from 100 % natural latex and they can be stretched 250 % from their original length.
Power bands are excellent for multiple uses for example for stretching, warm-up routines, joint mobility. Use the band with combination other equipment you can add dynamic resistance as the power bands vary resistance over the duration of a movement – more stretch = more resistance.
The resistance bands are great for training hips,legs, arms, shoulders. It does not matter if your into CrossFit, Yoga, Piltates or just in normal workout, these are useful tools for you.
Power band sizes
We have 6 different power bands available. In each the loop size is 104 cm and thichness is 45 mm. We have 6 different sizes:
- Yellow XX light, width 6,4 mm, load capacity 4-7 kg (8-15 lbs)
- Red extra light, width 13 mm, load capacity 7-16 kg (15-35 lbs)
- Black light, width 21 mm, load capacity 11-29 kg (25-65 lbs)
- Purple medium, width 32 mm, load capacity 16-39 kg (35-85 lbs)
- Greeb heavy, width 45 mm, load capacity 23-54 kg (50-120 lbs)
- Blue extra heavy, width 64 mm, load capacity 27-73 kg (60-160 lbs)
- Orange XX heavy, width 83 mm, load capacity 41-100 kg (90-220 lbs)
- Yellow 66 g
- Red 110 g
- Black 165 g
- Purple 260 g
- Green 375 g
- Blue 538 g
- Orange 706 g
There are no reviews yet.