Singing Rock Lightweight single pulley for rigging, hauling and rescue. Essential gear for glacier tours in case of crevasse rescue. Fulfils: EN 12275 – Mountaineering.
– For use with static and dynamic textile ropes
– Suitable for use with a Prusik friction knot
– Bronze self lubricating bearing ensures reliable efficiency up to 81 %
- Manufacturer: Singing Rock
- Material: sheave and side plates – aluminum alloy, bearing – bronze, axle – stainless steel
- Weight: 92 g
- Strength: 22 kN
- Maximum rope diameter: 13 mm
Link to manufacturers info: https://www.singingrock.com/pulley-small
There are no reviews yet.